Creamy Garlic Dill Dip
Courtesy of Organic Trade Association
Serve this dip with bread, veggies, grilled meat or chips and…if you end up just licking it out of the bowl, who are we to judge you? When looking for dill weed, make sure to choose organic for this recipe so that you’re making the most of its antioxidant properties.
- 2 cups (500 ml) sour cream
- 1 cup (250 ml) mayonnaise
- 4 tablespoons (60 ml) finely chopped fresh organic dill weed
- 2 tablespoons (30 ml) finely chopped fresh organic parsley
- 2 organic garlic cloves smashed and then finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon (15 ml) very finely chopped organic yellow onion
- ¼ tsp. (1 ml+) sugar
- 1 tsp. (5 ml) salt or more if needed
Combine all ingredients in a large mixing bowl and stir until thoroughly combined.
Cover the bowl and let it sit in the refrigerator overnight for the flavors to combine. Taste once more before serving, and add more salt if needed.
Serve with vegetables, bread, chips, pita or as a side to any grilled meat.