Baked Orange Chicken Wings
- 1 cup (250 ml) freshly squeezed Sunkist Valencia orange juice (about 3 oranges)
- 2 Valencia Oranges, zested
- 2 tablespoons (30 ml) soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons (30 ml) rice wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon (5 ml) sesame oil
- 1/2 teaspoon (2.5 ml) chili garlic sauce (optional)
- 4 lbs. (approx. 1.8 kg) chicken wings (about 20 wings)
- Sliced scallions for garnish (optional)
Recipe courtesy Of Brandi Milloy
Serving Size: 4 servings
Preheat oven to 375° F. (175 °C). Pat chicken wings dry and season with salt and pepper.
Bake on a prepared baking sheet for about 45 minutes, flipping half way though.
Meanwhile, add orange juice, zest, soy sauce, vinegar, sesame oil and chili garlic sauce into a saucepan. Cook on medium low heat for about 5 minutes or until sauce starts to thicken. Remove from heat and set aside.
Once the chicken is finished baking, toss the wings in the sauce and serve. Garnish with sliced scallions as desired.