Sweet Potato Fries with Blue Cheese Dressing
Makes 8 servings
- 7 American sweet potatoes, cut into 1/2-inch matchsticks
- 1/3 cup (75 mL) olive oil
- 1/2 (125 mL) cup flour
- 1 Tbsp. (15 mL) salt
- 1 cup (250 mL) Blue Cheese dressing
- Preheat oven to 450ºF (225ºC). Line 2 baking sheets with aluminum foil; spray with nonstick cooking spray.
- In large bowl, combine sweet potatoes, oil, flour and salt; toss until well-coated.
- In a single layer, spread sweet potatoes on foil without overcrowding on both baking sheets. Bake until cooked and crisp, about 20 minutes, stirring halfway through.
- Place Blue Cheese dressing in bowl andserve as a dipping sauce, or drizzle dressing over fries and serve.
Recipe created by theAmerican Sweet Potato Marketing Institute