Berry Bars ( Vermont Harvest )
- 1½ cups sifted all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp. Baking powder
- ¼ tsp. Salt
- 1½ cup quick-cooking rolled oats
- 1 cup brown sugar
- ¾ cup butter
- 8 oz. Jar Vermont Harvest Banana Berry or Berry Berry Rhubarb – or pick your favourite flavout!
- Sift together first 3 ingredients; stir in oats and brown sugar.
- Cut in butter until crumbly; pat 2/3 of the crumbs in 11 x 7 x 1½ inch pan.
- Spread with jam; top with remaining crumbs.
- Bank in 375 degree oven about 35 minutes.
- Cool and cut in squares.
Source: Vermont Harvest (vtharvest.com)